First Academic & Accredited 1-Year Certificate in Professional Bartending in Europe
Barology is Accredited by the National Agency for Quality Assurance and Certification of Higher Education in Cyprus (CYQAA) which is a member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA).
Ayia Napa / Sotira, Cyprus
Griva Digeni 4, 5390
Kickstart Your Career Today
World class educators, bartenders & beverage professionals.
Blending professional knowledge, expertise & work-based learning from breweries, wineries, distilleries.
Paid internships at one of our international & industry leading partners.
Networking & connecting with industry leaders.
Cypriot students are entitled to a government grant of up to €3,420!
Artisan Cocktails & Flair BartendingTBAR-140
- Exposing students to artisan cocktail making
- Learning how to build drinks and prepare artisan crafted cocktails
- Demonstrating an array of flair competencies
- Improving professional style and showmanship in the beverage making process
- Layering liquids properly
- Preparing advanced garnishes
- Presenting cocktails in a unique and fashionable way
- Exposing students to the bartending concept of cocktail mixology
- Learning the history, traditions, developments, production and mixing methods behind each major category of alcoholic beverages
- Reviewing different flavour profiles
- Preparing infusions, syrups, liqueurs, bitters and modernist garnishes
- Creating new or developing existing cocktail recipes
Molecular & New Cocktails DevelopmentTBAR-142
- Introducing the molecular beverage mixology and the trends of a dynamic and forward-thinking field in cocktail making
- Advancing knowledge and bartending skills
- Developing modernist cocktail and molecular techniques using homemade infusions, syrups, liqueurs, bitters, garnished and botanicals, herbs, or spices from the bar’s garden
Laki Kane Bar, London
A lifetime opportunity for an internship & job vacancy after graduation.
Brand ambassadors & experts infuse learning at Barology every semester with the latest developments in beverages and bartending.
Offered the most favourable conditions for further learning, such as access to electronic & academic databases, news, events, master classes and the professional network.
Students who excel academically and professionally will be sponsored to participate in national and international bartending competitions.
Dr. George Markatos
Program Leader / Hospitality Expert
Award-Winning Bartender & Mixologist
Renowned Oenologist / Sommelier
Flair Bartending Award-Winner
Co-Founder Laki Kane / Rum Expert
Katerina & Georgia Fella
Food & Beverage Scientists
Coffee & Brew Technologist